Nearly half the entire world population is under age 18. Young adults between 10-24 comprise 20% of the U.S. population. Maximum youth involvement is essential to question the status quo and advocate for a fair, equitable and more peaceful world.
Our national nonprofit clearinghouse aims to prove that minors can play a major role.
- Success Stories features current and old examples, including the second U.S. city to lower the voting age.
- Youth Strategies is exploding with ideas for community change plus our free e-book, Youth! The 26% Solution.
- Adult Allies and Publications describe consulting, trainings and resources, including our latest toolkit, Catalyst! Successful Strategies to Empower Young Advocates.
- School Girls Unite and our sister organization in Mali co-authored our free action guide called Girls Gone Activist!
- Lobbying or “legucating” Congress. Let us help plan your visit to Washington, DC to maximize the impact of young advocates during their meetings with lawmakers and congressional staff.
Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to support our work to promote youth-driven action or towards our 10-year-old scholarship program that is transforming the lives of 40 girls in Mali. JustGive.org