Skip to content
We believe that:
- Young people around the world are an untapped force for making the world a better place. If you’re a young person, you should never doubt the influence of your own voice, influence, and power.
- History has always shown that young people have been the real leaders of social movements. Young people are not just the leaders of today — young people are the leaders of today AND tomorrow.
- Activism should challenge those in power and not settle for the status quo.
- Activism must always promote the rights and dignity of ALL people.
- Activists must remain curious, informed, and always willing to improve and change their assumptions through dialogue and diversity. Always question whose voices are being systemically silenced and how we can change our culture to be more welcoming.