Are you an American teen and at least 13 years old? Are you interested in:
- learning how to plan a protest, rally, town hall, or any kind of large-scale activist event
- getting involved with lobbying and policy advocacy OR
- just generally learning about what it takes to become an activist without committing to something just yet?
Then join the Youth Activism Project!! With our support, over 1200 teen activists have literally impacted millions of people by influencing 34 laws and policies, and raising over $70,000 for their causes! We would love to help you build on this legacy and create meaningful change in your own community.
There are two ways to get started
1. Sign up for our advocacy course, the YOUth ACTivism Guide to Change.
This course will tell you everything you need to know about how to launch and lead an advocacy campaign! Sign up here.
2. Join our Youth Leadership Network.
By joining our Youth Leadership Network, you can get access to resources that’ll help you make the greatest impact possible in your community. These resources include exclusive access to our free interactive online trainings, dedicated mentorship from our staff and volunteers, opportunities to get to know young activists in different states, publicity for your campaign, and many more! Here’s how to join:
- Attend our Wednesday info calls. Register here and check your email for a confirmation.
- Can’t make any of the upcoming Wednesday calls? Sign up for a 15-min conversation with a member of our staff.
- Prefer communicating over email? We can accommodate that as well! E-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Not from the United States? You can click here to use our resources, but note that some of our resources may not be relevant to your context. We hope to provide more support for international students in the future!